i have just installed the latest build of cm9 on my sgs2. It’s the first version is usable for me 🙂 But the Superuser app kept force closing every time.
But there is a simple fix:
- Download „Superuser Update Fixer“ from Market https://market.android.com/details?id=com.noshufou.android.su.fixer
- It will most likely say that everything is fine and you don’t have to fix anything.
- Simply tick the „force“ checkbox and fix it anyway.
- Now everything will start crashing, superuser and the fixer too 😉
- But hey! Look what’s there in the market. Now there is an update available for Superuser.
- Install the update and everything is working fine 🙂