- Money has arrived on credit card
- Nexus 4 ordered via Play Store 🙂
It’s party time! 🙂
„Easy Photo Editor“ has cracked 100.000 downloads 🙂 That is just great! And on top of this, the average rating is now 4.02 🙂
Go grab the app in the Play Store or via the QR code below 🙂
Aviary just published a major update of their editor to version 2.0!
Unfortunately it is only compatible with Android 2.2+.
Therefore i have now uploaded the latest version of Easy Photo Editor with a version limit of 4-7 (Android 1.6 – Android 2.1) + one with a version limit of 8+ (Android 2.2+).
The 4-7 version will stay the same in the future and won’t receive updates anymore.
Updates to Easy Photo Editor will only be available for Android 2.2+ phones from now on.
yesterday if have published a new app that i created out of my own need for it.
I was wanting to extract a single APK file out of one of my nandroid backups. I was shocked that there wasn’t a simple solution for that. What you had to do is:
- Copy the nandroid backup file to your PC
- Download or even compile from source the „unyaffs“ tool
- Extract the whole image on your PC
- Copy the wanted file back to your phone
Well here comes „Nandroid Browser“.
Easily browse your nandroid backups and send/open/save single files, RIGHT ON YOUR PHONE!
i have just installed the latest build of cm9 on my sgs2. It’s the first version is usable for me 🙂 But the Superuser app kept force closing every time.
But there is a simple fix:
- Download „Superuser Update Fixer“ from Market https://market.android.com/details?id=com.noshufou.android.su.fixer
- It will most likely say that everything is fine and you don’t have to fix anything.
- Simply tick the „force“ checkbox and fix it anyway.
- Now everything will start crashing, superuser and the fixer too 😉
- But hey! Look what’s there in the market. Now there is an update available for Superuser.
- Install the update and everything is working fine 🙂
didn’t write anything for quite some time. Let me take this great news to resume my blog.
SamMobile has released their ICS leak for the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Please be warned. As they already tweeted, it is a very very early beta version and stable in any point.
But if you want to give it a try, you can get the file here:
Simply go into recovery, perform full wipe (cache, davlid, data) and flash the zip.
What do you think of the beta? Any problems?
i’ve been busy the past few days with a new project which will be called Quizzer. A user from android-hilfe.de brought me to the idea and i think it can be a great success 🙂
For the time being i only want to tell you that much (the name). You can follow the twitter account i already created for the project @quizzer_android.