i have just installed the latest build of cm9 on my sgs2. It’s the first version is usable for me 🙂 But the Superuser app kept force closing every time.
But there is a simple fix:
- Download „Superuser Update Fixer“ from Market https://market.android.com/details?id=com.noshufou.android.su.fixer
- It will most likely say that everything is fine and you don’t have to fix anything.
- Simply tick the „force“ checkbox and fix it anyway.
- Now everything will start crashing, superuser and the fixer too 😉
- But hey! Look what’s there in the market. Now there is an update available for Superuser.
- Install the update and everything is working fine 🙂
didn’t write anything for quite some time. Let me take this great news to resume my blog.
SamMobile has released their ICS leak for the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Please be warned. As they already tweeted, it is a very very early beta version and stable in any point.
But if you want to give it a try, you can get the file here:
Simply go into recovery, perform full wipe (cache, davlid, data) and flash the zip.
What do you think of the beta? Any problems?