It’s on its way 🙂
It’s party time! 🙂
„Easy Photo Editor“ has cracked 100.000 downloads 🙂 That is just great! And on top of this, the average rating is now 4.02 🙂
Go grab the app in the Play Store or via the QR code below 🙂
Aviary just published a major update of their editor to version 2.0!
Unfortunately it is only compatible with Android 2.2+.
Therefore i have now uploaded the latest version of Easy Photo Editor with a version limit of 4-7 (Android 1.6 – Android 2.1) + one with a version limit of 8+ (Android 2.2+).
The 4-7 version will stay the same in the future and won’t receive updates anymore.
Updates to Easy Photo Editor will only be available for Android 2.2+ phones from now on.
yesterday if have published a new app that i created out of my own need for it.
I was wanting to extract a single APK file out of one of my nandroid backups. I was shocked that there wasn’t a simple solution for that. What you had to do is:
- Copy the nandroid backup file to your PC
- Download or even compile from source the „unyaffs“ tool
- Extract the whole image on your PC
- Copy the wanted file back to your phone
Well here comes „Nandroid Browser“.
Easily browse your nandroid backups and send/open/save single files, RIGHT ON YOUR PHONE!
i have just installed the latest build of cm9 on my sgs2. It’s the first version is usable for me 🙂 But the Superuser app kept force closing every time.
But there is a simple fix:
- Download „Superuser Update Fixer“ from Market https://market.android.com/details?id=com.noshufou.android.su.fixer
- It will most likely say that everything is fine and you don’t have to fix anything.
- Simply tick the „force“ checkbox and fix it anyway.
- Now everything will start crashing, superuser and the fixer too 😉
- But hey! Look what’s there in the market. Now there is an update available for Superuser.
- Install the update and everything is working fine 🙂
didn’t write anything for quite some time. Let me take this great news to resume my blog.
SamMobile has released their ICS leak for the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Please be warned. As they already tweeted, it is a very very early beta version and stable in any point.
But if you want to give it a try, you can get the file here:
Simply go into recovery, perform full wipe (cache, davlid, data) and flash the zip.
What do you think of the beta? Any problems?